This time around we’re joined by Karima-Catherine Goundiam, whose credentials are so vast, we’d struggle to fit them all here!
Karima is the award-winning CEO of Red Dot Digital, a strategy & insights led agency based right here in Toronto and around the world. Karima has now ventured into the B2B matchmaking world, with her latest project, B2BeeMatch – hot off the press.
She’s also the Vice President and Board Member of The British Canadian Chamber of Trade and Commerce where she helps to promote trade links and business ties between Canada and the UK.
On top of all of the above, Karima founded Tech Canada Advocates – a global tech advocacy group aimed at improving the areas of diversity, digital skills, talent mobility, and access to funding in tech.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Red Dot Digital & digital transformation [03:19]
- B2BeeMatch & how it works [13:53]
- Finding the right business match [24:11]
- The pitfalls traditional networking [29:57]
- Value & community in B2B matchmaking [33:27]
- Teaching & guiding SMBs [39:24]
- You can find Karima-Catherine Goundiam on Twitter at @KarimaCatherineand on LinkedIn.
- B2BeeMatch is launching very soon! Sign up to bee the first to know when they launch! https://www.b2beematch.com/
- Phlywheel launching very soon, visit Phlywheel.com and sign up for updates.
Thanks for listening, we hope you enjoyed this episode. Make sure to follow Tara at @missrogue & Carlos @carlospache_co. You can also check out Tara’s YouTube channel; it has over 200 videos on digital strategy and online audience building.
Anatomy of a Strategy podcast is recorded in Toronto, Canada in the offices of Truly Inc. Produced by Carlos Pacheco and Tara Hunt. Podcast editing by Joe Pacheco.