We’ve got a big guest, this week! Say hello to Vicki Saunders.
Vicki is the multi-award-winning Founder of SheEO, the worldwide ecosystem that supports, finances, and celebrates female innovators using ‘Activators’ as well as hosting summits, events, and much, much more!
To name just SOME of her accolades – on top of being named as 1 of 30 “World-Changing Women in Conscious Business”, she’s also been listed as one of “100 Most Influential Leaders of 2015”.
SheEO has recently expanded to a brand region, the United Kingdom! We’ll be talking a little bit about how she’s managed to scale and sustain this type of growth.
Here’s what we talked about:
- 1:37 – How Tara met Vicky and the idea behind SheEO.
- 5:30 – The first 5,000 activators.
- 7:27 – How SheEO works beyond just the money.
- 10:59 – The types of companies that SheEO invests in.
- 13:44 – Vicky explains SheEO’s approach and radical generosity.
- 17:33 – The practice of gratitude.
- 20:07 – The SheEO voting parties.
- 25:03 – How SheEO got to over 5,000 activators and is building a world-wide movement.
- 33:10 – How men support SheEO
- 35:38 – Amy Cross and Gender Fair.
- 40:00 – We’re not here to serve you.”
- 42:40 – Some of the innovative companies that SheEO has invested in.
- 45:53 – Investing in women is a really great strategy.
- 48:48 – The SheEO Global Summit in Toronto March 9 & 10, 2020 and what’s next.
Make sure to learn about Gender Fair which provides independent analysis of a company’s true commitment to gender equality.