In this week’s podcast, we thought we’d update the audience on changes regarding our work, what we have planned for 2020 and some insights on what’s going on in the world of video creators.
- [0:40] – Quick catch-up on what we’ve been up to and how COPPA is effecting YouTube channels targeting kids and how adult channels are being affected.
- [6:55] – Sponsor message – www.videoinsiders.fm/tubebuddy
- [7:10] – Our recap on how 2019 went for Tom and Carlos work-wise, what they’re working on over the next year.
- [26:24] – What’s the plan for The Video Insiders Podcast over the next year.
- [28:50] – Our public speaking and conference plans for the year.
- Our 2020 predictions podcast show.
- Check out Social Media North on May 15 and 16 in Stratford, Ontario
The Video Insiders Podcast is available on all major podcast players. Visit VideoInsiders.fm here and subscribe.
Thanks to our friends at TubeBuddy for supporting the show. You can use the same pro tools that YouTube professionals like we do to manage multiple channels. Click here for a special offer for Video Insider listeners.
If you’re a creator or media company looking for help building YouTube channels, managing content ID or need YouTube coaching you can reach Tom at http://channelfuel.com or Carlos at http://pachworkrights.com