This week we welcome Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, author of ‘Why so many incompetent men become leaders’ and ‘The Talent Delusion: Why Data, Not Intuition, Is the Key to Unlocking Human Potential.’
Dr. Chamorrow-Premuzik was visiting Toronto, where we saw him speak at the Rotman School of Management. We were personally introduced by Anatomy of a Strategy guest Nilofer Merchant and Tomas was extremely generous in taking the time to join us on the show.
We had a fascinating discussion with Tomas.
- How the title of his book came to be
- Why it has never been a worse time to be a man
- Why we need to make it harder for incompetent men to make it to the top
- How performance is often a matter of perception
- How biological and cultural evolution has affected how we perceive leadership.
And much more!
- Harvard Business Review – Why So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders
- Why do so many incompetent men become leaders? | TEDxUniversityofNevada
- Dr. Tomas is very active on Twitter. Follow him at @drtcp
You can also check out Tara’s YouTube channel; it has over 200 videos on digital strategy and online audience building.
Truly Inc. is a digital strategy and insights agency based in Toronto, Canada. Visit our website: https://trulyinc.com.