It’s been a minute since we sat down to record a podcast. Tom’s youtube channels have been going through a rough patch, and Tom is feeling “Meh” about the whole thing!
In this episode we discuss:
- CMS or “Content Management System” the holy grail for YouTube channels and channel managers. Carlos managed to get himself 2 CMS’s. He shares his experience using it and what you should and shouldn’t do!
- The YouTube Class Action Suit in the UK regarding Kids Content.
- Views seem to be down across a wide spectrum channels.
- YouTube TikTok is launched, how will it be integrated into the app and will it feel tacked on?
- New YouTube Channel Layout Update.
- YouTube’s new Age Restriction policy’s
The Video Insiders Podcast is available on all major podcast players. Visit VideoInsiders.fm here and subscribe.
Thanks to our friends at TubeBuddy for supporting the show. You can use the same pro tools that YouTube professionals like we do to manage multiple channels. Click here for a special offer for Video Insider listeners.
If you’re a creator or media company looking for help building YouTube channels, managing content ID or need YouTube coaching, you can reach Tom at http://channelfuel.com or Carlos at http://pachworkrights.com