Alex Hillman joins us on this week’s AOAS show!
Alex has been carrying the coworking torch since the very beginnings of the movement. After founding Indy Hall (the world’s oldest fully independent coworking community) in Philidephia in 2006, Alex has gone on to teach those with creative skills to grow their business with Stacking the Bricks (with Amy Hoy) and their self-titled podcast.
He joins us to talk about shipping products, the history and scaling Indy Hall, his philosophy and strategies on contributing and providing value, and the many projects he has ongoing.
Here are the topics discussed during the show:
- The history of Indy Hall
- Scaling the growth of Indy Hall
- Contribution and connecting in a community
- Stacking The Bricks
- Providing value to your community
- Ecosystems & The 10K Independents Project
- Small businesses Vs. big corporations
- Learning about business from nature
You can also check out Tara’s YouTube channel; it has over 200 videos on digital strategy and online audience building.
Truly Inc. is a digital strategy and insights agency based in Toronto, Canada. Visit our website trulyinc.com.