Galit Ariel AKA The AR girl is a techno futurist, digital hippie & AR aficionado, TED speaker and author of Augmenting Alice – The Future of Identity, Experience & Reality.
If you didn’t guess it yet she is passionate about a future of AR and the potential it has to be integrated technology into our everyday lives, but not control it.
She joins Tara and Carlos to talk about the future of life without screens, is AR right for everyone or every brand and the ethics and negative effects of augmented reality.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What are the applications of AR, and is it right for everyone? [07:00]
- Life without screens? [14:12]
- The virtual continuum & early examples [25:30]
- The ethics & negative effects of AR [28:39]
- What are the benefits and best examples of AR?[34:50]
- The augmented economy [40:05]
- The challenges of AR [42:44]
Thanks to Galit for stopping by the studio. Here’s where you can follow and find some of her work.
- Galit Ariel on Twitter
- Augmenting Alice: The Future of Identity, Experience & Reality
- How AR can make us feel more connected to the world TED Talk
- How AR is coming for your wallet and your identity
You can also check out Tara’s YouTube channel; it has over 200 videos on digital strategy and online audience building.
Truly Inc. is a digital strategy and insights agency based in Toronto, Canada. Visit our website trulyinc.com.