Hello video insiders! Hoping that you’re keeping safe and sane. Like many of you, we’re just keeping on, keeping on doing our work, plugging away during these quarantine times.
This week we welcome James Creech from Paladin Software as our first ever 3 people real-time interview.
James is the co-founder & CEO of Paladin Software, the essential influencer marketing platform for agencies and media companies. Prior to Paladin, James served as SVP, Growth of Bent Pixels, where he led the company’s strategy, sales, and business development efforts.
James was employee number 5 at Channel Factory where he helped grow the video ad tech company to 40+ employees. He’s also worked with Blizzard Entertainment’s Global Planning & Support team on project management, process improvement, and globalization initiatives.
James is a fellow podcaster, actually one of the OG in the online video ecosystem with the All Things Video podcast.
Join us as we discuss James’ career from hosting All Things Video, Channel Factore, and Paladin Software.
– How Paladin is different from the competition in the influencer marketing space.
– James’ view on the current state of influencer marketing.
– What’s changed in the landscape for online influencers.
– James’ take on influencer video platforms to watch. Is Instagram on the way out?
– What to expect in regards to direct monetization on social video platforms.
– His thoughts on the history and current state of YouTube multi-channel networks.
..and his new venture, Measure Studio which is a beautiful analytics tool for Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram that’s an affordable solution for independent online creators and influencers.
**The Video Insiders Podcast is available on all major podcast players. Visit [VideoInsiders.fm](https://videoinsiders.fm) here and subscribe.
Thanks to our friends at TubeBuddy for supporting the show. You can use the same pro tools that YouTube professionals like we do to manage multiple channels.
If you’re a creator or media company looking for help building YouTube channels, managing content ID or need YouTube coaching, you can reach Tom at http://channelfuel.com or Carlos at http://pachworkrights.com