As 2019 comes to a close Tom and Carlos look back on the first year that was for The Video Insiders Podcast. What happened in the world of online video during this year and their predictions for 2020.
- [0:33] What’s the word on the street, what’s keeping us busy.
- [3:25] Tubebuddy promotion
- [4:31] Recapping what happened on YouTube in 2019
- [6:00] Looking back at our 2019 predictions. What Tom got mostly wrong and what Carlos got mostly right! ????
- [23:42] The events and news that we didn’t predict and surprised us in 2019.
- [25:24] The Video Insiders 2020 predictions.
- [40:12] Which video platform do we think is going to be acquired in 2020?
- [42:30] What type of content will be de-monetized on YouTube?
- [44:06] Which YouTube feature will be shut down in 2020?
- [48:29] Our personal challenges for 2020. How will Video Insiders evolve in the next year?
- [49:30] Tubebuddy special price promotion.
The Video Insiders Podcast is available on all major podcast players. Visit VideoInsiders.fm here and subscribe.
Thanks to our friends at TubeBuddy for supporting the show. You can use the same pro tools that YouTube professionals like we do to manage multiple channels. Click here for a special offer for Video Insider listeners.
If you’re a creator or media company looking for help building YouTube channels, managing content ID or need YouTube coaching you can reach Tom at http://channelfuel.com or Carlos at http://pachworkrights.com